the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

my first time...



whew...I guess everyone has their first time in doing anything.

Finally, I have decided to get one of these things to finally help me keep my supposed sanity and share to the world my musings, thoughts, and ideas...

I am currently in the process of starting anew, and finding options so that I have something to fall back on, for the next two terms of my college life. So, finally I can finish my course and be part of the work force.

Here's my first entry and I hope that everything does get better after this.

Kudos to this event called life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home