the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

21

21 questions
by santi obcena

on nights like this
my soul overflows
for you

juxtaposing conversations
that ended 45 minutes ago
with this endless longing

elusive,
you are

question upon
question

we enter each others
lives
defining
finding
and demistifying the moment
we are both prisoners
of

we end at 17
and bid to hear each other
another day.

this moon that laughs upon my shoulder
will soon
fade into morning

and my fear will soon
see light
as we arrive to number 21.

april 15, 2005
11:46 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home