the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Friday, October 13, 2006

...lonely friday night, all the stars came down..



I am not entirely surprised that I'm home at 10pm during a friday evening. Just walked in, from a rather lost day. I woke up late for my marketing class and just had enough time to get my Fotogra class pictures developed before I went to PETA.

ho hum.

I must admit that there are these type of days that seem to pass you by. Lately, I've been having such a hard time with this current financial destabilization on my part due to the decrease of my projects right now. I don't really have any big account right now, just a string of minor projects here and there and I'm still up to neck in small debts due to my inability to be financially organized and properly manage my time.

ho hum.

But even if I'm kinda poor right now, I must say that I am happy.. so so happy.

diyosa signing out..

p.s (just want to share with you, my new calling card design for my up and coming label, PANAGINIP, for my made to order bridal wear and anything you can actually think of, pati costumes, make-up, and styling Kulang na lang pati Tocino ibenta ko, heehee..di pa naman ako desperado.)

front

and back

p.s ng p.s (psst..if you have any friends who want some clothes done, especially the soon to be brides, kindly pass my number naman..heehee.. a public service announcement from santi..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home