the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

...the day breaks, my soul aches...

...I keep on wishing that the next supposed typhoon doesn't hit this part of the world, or that it just disappears like magic like my first ex-boyfriend. Seems like that this is one of those days that don't really seem like anything happened, even though I've spent the whole afternoon choreographing for a friend and picked up my portable sewing machine and some costumes for repair. Thank God, Ces came with me to PETA...
Kakatapos ko lang maghugas ng pinggan kanina, at kahit papano ay sumaya ako. Ewan ko ba kung anong hiwaga ang mayroon sa paghuhugas ng pinggan at madalas kong hinahanap ang gawaing bahay na yun. I know it sounds kinda weird but washing dishes has always been my favorite chore. Almost everyone I know would rather pick sweeping the floor or wiping table tops, rather than wet their hands and scrub away all of the grime, oil and bits of food on utensils. Somehow, I always see dishwashing as a catharsis; a chance to think of the things that have been bothering me and just ponder on them. May prosesong pinagdadaanan, may paglilinis na nagaganap, at sa dulo'y may kasagutan at malinis na pinggan.
Ho hum...so much about dishwashing and the remains of my day.
Here's me looking forward to finishing all of the costumes for Don_Q before I leave for school later...
the goddess logs off for now..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow kua santi ang sipag mo pala! unlike me ang tamad pagdating sa pag-huhugas ng pinggan.. sige from now on mgtatry na ko mag-hugas ng pinggan and dahil yun sayo! lab ya!! -rachel

10:33 PM, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home