the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Friday, August 11, 2006

...linking my life to the web...

...I just want all of you to know that I've got the Mindanao pics up on my multiply account and some on my photo blog... here are the links for those...plus my deviantart account..
my multiply account... http://leakingdreams.multiply.com
my deviant art account... http://leakingdreams.deviantart.com

just thought you might have some idle time on our hands.
and if you're wondering how my life is, I'm quite okay, just lacking a bit sleep but I am okay..trust me.
p.s(nakakaadik mag-upload ng pics at magcheck ng comments and messages.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaja said...

dahil hindi ako maka ym sayo for some reason, comment na lang ako dito.

Anyways santi, as you always say, comfort. I guess may mga tao talagang ganun, todo tumawad na para ka ng aliping gumagawa ng damit para sa kanila. As early as as possible, be firm (and of course, kind din in a baklush way) with your words and tell them, "mam, kayo naman.. kumakain din naman po kami!" or be sincere.. express yourself, and i bet they will understand. However, if they still keep insisting to lower the price, let them go - give them the liberty to get someone else - recommend if you like. =) Don't wait for the time na magbayad sya ng down sayo, and pagdating ng last payment takasan ka nya.. may mga ganun. jusko, wag sana mangyari yun!

Don't forget to take care of yourself also... this is business.. as much as possible, engange in a healthy trade where both parties receive equal benefits. your clients - quality gowns, you - your well-deserved reward.

will have a photo session soon.. my samples are almost done, embellishments na lang!

visit ka ulit sa studio if you happen to pass by our place! looking forward to our next meeting..

love you lots!

-jaja =D

5:59 AM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home