the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Friday, August 18, 2006

...holding back on a saturday morning...

...The computers all around me, purr like kittens being stroked at 3am. I'm just lucky to find this joint open, since I'm trying to kill time. I wish it's 5am already so I can proceed with my life. I haven't been myself these past few days, all I've accomplished are tasks and activities on my list and calendar. Sleeping ain't an option for now since I might wake up at lunch time and face hell.

There are nights where i stare at my peeling ceiling and wonder where my life is going. I'm a strong person, that's what they all say. I can overcome everything I'm going thru no matter what. But sometimes I wonder at what point do I break. At kung may super powers kaya ako...
sants: kahapon ko pa gustong maiyak,...
pilip: ok lang malupit ka naman eh

In about two hours, i'll be having my haircut then prepare for a long day. Pick-up a dress and deliver it to Las piƱas. From there, proceed to divi, close a deal and buy cloth. Run to CCP for rehearsals and a show at 9:30pm.

Kahapon ko pa gustong maiyak...

.................................................pero sadyang walang oras.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home