the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

...so long sleepyhead..



I am a walking zombie today. Slept on the office floor to alleviate the lack of sleep on my part since I had to finish a bag for my Special Merchandising class. I know this isn't the best day, I've still got rehearsals for the December show at 6pm sa Bambang. Antok na antok na ako, sobra...
Just finished a photoshoot for BLip Magazine last monday and it was quite interesting, having all of those interesting people in one room and making their faces and having them pose for the camera...heehee.. Syempre nagpaka- cam whore na naman kami ni Joanah..
Yun na muna...bangag pa ang bakla..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home