the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Stolen....or my new number.

To make a long story short, my phone was stolen yesterday while I was on my way home. I was climbing the overpass in Guadalupe when I suddenly felt that my phone was no longer in my pocket. I wanted to panic and shout for help but I got hold of my self and stayed calm. Number one, it isn't my turf and number two, I had no plans of getting mugged and killed at the same time. After three years of not losing my phone, it was a moment wherein I felt so vulnerable.

I am tempted to quote Elizabeth Bishop at this moment but it seems I've gone overboard on her poetry regarding loss, instead I opt to listen to Walter Anderson with these words..

Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself. Walter Anderson
I kinda figured that I felt bad because I instantly lost contact with so many people. And yes, I need to have a new batch of calling cards printed, since the remainder of the first batch still has the old number. Thank God I have my client's contact numbers on the contracts I had them sign for their garment orders.

Marami pa akong kwento pero sobrang pagod at antok na ako. May kwento pa ako tungkol sa halos dalawang linggong pagtuturo ko sa Our Lady of Guadalupe Minor Seminary. Yeah, being in charge of more than 50 high school seminarians might strike a kinky note in many people' minds. But for now, here's my new number so you can all save it.

09296234170
09296234170
09296234170
09296234170

Do message me for your contact numbers, and please do leave your name at the end of the message. Maraming-maraming salamat..

Or better yet...You can leave me a comment at the end of this entry with your number...Now, isn't that fantabulous?...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home