the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

a requiem for love

in between
sips of bland silence
and bittersweet chaos


the sky decided to
u-n-r-a-v-e-l

even the stars, the moon, and the sun
fell from the heavens
to witness
the grand display

memories projected themselves
upon the clouds
dancing aurora borealis
in my head
a dream that realized itself
at the bottom of my
coffee cup
and heeled at the
foot of my bed

what joy is there
in the realization that
mornings never do come after the
break up

only christmas lights
go down after the holidays
but never the sadness that
hangs upon my face
as the the lone
piece of night clings on to
hear the very words that might
re-weave my universe

shattering porcelain hearts
do resound with such clarity
that it echoes in the halls
of nostalgia
leaves fall helplessly to the ground
as air refuses gravity
time spurts forth wings
as it raises it's fingers to
bid farewell to love.

bodies turn to the horizon
to weave a requiem
for such a beautiful
god.

april 17, 2006
2:21am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home