the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Friday, December 01, 2006

...the finality of things...

i now know what i want, and i was on the verge of editing out the most important man in my life because of irrational fears and human doubts. yet now, i'm thankful i know what i really need. when i left manila yesterday, i lost an important person in my life yet when i come back to manila, i know i'm complete.

the fog of confusion has been lifted, and yes, it is still your hand, arvin that i want to hold and your heart in my palm.

this baguio trip has taught me so much. and i'm not making anymore mistakes and be reckless with other peoples hearts and with mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home