the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Friday, December 22, 2006

..blindsided at 3am...

I am currently giving my eye patch a rest after a day of sleeping it off and bumming around my bed. I never really thought that I'd be enjoying one whole day like this, just turning around in my bed, and listening to Norah Jones on my player. So many things have happened since I wrote my last entry, and somehow, I haven't even had the time to make the second part of the Shades of Grey entry. ho hum...
Just wanted to share that I won 3rd place at the PETA Christmas Party, in my Harajuku Geisha full regalia, complete with face paint and wig. I went with Kuya Buddy to the Theater Center, and stopped by Kuya Phil's house for a grand entrance. Everyone was mesmerized by my costume, and I'm glad that the sewing and running around has paid off with the compliments. But I think some face paint went into my eye and caused some abbrasion. And I needed to drop by the Labor Hospital in Proj. 4 to have it checked.
Thank God nothing serious happened, and I was only required to put some ointment and have my left eye covered with an eye patch so it would get some rest and not get infected. At the back of my mind, I was trying to play my own sick game. Thinking what might be the worse thing that could happen in case it wasn't a simple abbrasion and irritation, and I was scared of losing my left eye and half of my sense of sight.
...ho hum..
Gusto ko lang magpasalamat dahil mabait ang Diyos sa akin kahit na madalas akong magkulang sa kaniya sa pananampalataya ko at pagbibigay papuri at pasasalamat sa lahat ng biyayang binibigay niya sa akin. Aminado akong hindi lahat ng ka-edad ako ay nagkakaroon ng pagkakataong magkaroon ng ganitong mga oportunidad..
Somehow, in the whole scheme of my universe, I realized that I am not Superman nor Wonder Woman, I can break, cry, be weak and find my self on the floor sometimes...so I can pick myself up and dust off the yesterday and be better again.
padayon,
sants.
p.s (I'll be posting some of the pictures of the Harajuku Geisha soon, so you guys can see the price of beauty and vanity in full regallia.)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhmmm
wawa namn kUya sanTsss..
well inGat ka na lnG pU
palagI!


--prince

4:58 AM, December 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i said:
kuya santi cge alang bawian na mag-popost ka ng picture mo, ha!
promise mo yan ha........ ang masasabi ko lang ay dapat ikaw ung talagang nanalo ng grandprice kasi tingin ko mas deserving kang manalo...(kahit d ko pa nakita!)
ayos lang kahit 3rd...d ba!
MERRY CHristmas po! Happy New Year na rin! luv u po! always smile, ha! -devine

2:56 AM, December 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow Patrol
Chasing Cars


We'll do it all
Everything
On our own

We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

4:26 AM, December 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kuya santi tagal na kitang gus2 ma-see.......bawat tumatawag sa min.....iniisip ko na ikaw BUT iba pala.......sa sususod ingat na u lagi, ha! yaaw naming something bad will happen 2 you......miss na u talaga...

3:20 AM, December 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry but sans the refletion part, it was a funny story.... mwah! :)

11:24 PM, December 28, 2006  
Blogger sants said...

...heehee...

i figured you'd see it that way. i guess i just imagined losing one of my eyes and somehow it made me realize that i am still blessed and God loves me..

ho hum..
i am such a drama queen.

merry xmas to all.

5:23 AM, December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home