the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Monday, December 11, 2006

...shades of grey part one...

I must admit that it took me quite a while to write something about my current life, somehow so much has happened within the last two weeks. First of all, i'd like to share that i choreographed a dance piece for a baranggay in marikina, there we're 105 students and we we're given eight minutes to tell a myth and wow the audience. In the end, I was left with almost no voice and so tired, mainly because it was quite a feat, the space we had to dance on was a 1,000 sq. meter part of the oval at Marikina Sports Complex. Aside from the choreography, which Ate Vernie and Kuya Ron helped me with too, I had to give them direction in the production design and costumes.

nakakaloka, as in. and that would be the understatement of the year. And mind you, I was also choreographing for a show that Tita Grace was doing. Instead of Arnie and me dancing, I suggested Jerald and Kuya Gaspar. It was very challenging flying from Marikina to Roosevelt, where Tita Grace's house was. I had to take a jeep to LRT megatren, then go down at gateway and transfer to the MRT, go down at Q. Ave station, board a jeep to Pantranco then hail a Muñoz jeep that'll drop me off in front of the house. Kapagod, sobra.

Going back to the Rehiyon-rehiyon entry I did for Brgy. Sta. Elena, somehow I had to walk to Marikina Sports complex from Katipunan, on the day of the competition since all the roads into Marikina we're blocked and they had to take a far detour. Hence, I was sweaty and tired even before the competition began. To make the situation worse, the girl who was suppoed to play the part of the bird, had an accident and was injured because of a stupid wire on the ground. Having no other option, I knew there was no other person who could play the role, therefore, I danced a role which I created but didn't practice for even one time. Okay naman ang kinalabasan ng palabas, pakiramdam ko nag marathon lang ako sa laki ng space at sobrang mega kaba ever dahil may akyat sa mga kawayan na never kong nagawa sa buhay ko kahit nung nasa makiling ako..ho hum..To cut a long a long story short, natapos naman ng matiwasay ang palabas, di nanalo ang mga bata pero masaya sila. Yun lang yung importante sa akin, yung fact na masaya sila.
After that, I went to AKIC (the hotel of CSB) to see if the people we're still there since there was the GREEN HARVEST AWARDS. Fortunately, everyone was still there and I got to see some of the SPO alumni. After which, some of us went to Mito's house. And that's where i'll be picking up on the second part of this entry..kailangan ko na maligo at pupunta pa ako ng divi..heehee.

(to be continued)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vazta izifin at lagi mu lang gawin ay mag..sMiLe..gaya ng natutunan namem za iyu!..ingatz

10:11 PM, December 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home