the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

squeezing the moment.

As I am just a day away from my two-week trip to Semirara, I am currently brainstorming on how to get everything done in time for their respective deadline. DISCLAIMER: (I am not a very organized person when it comes to time management.) Ho hum. I would just like to share all of the things that are on my list and currently boogle my mind.
  • The 6 designs for the Mega Young Designers Competition thats due on April 28, Friday next week.
  • Two thai pants for a client
  • My uncle's white linen drawstring which I have adjusted over and over again but still doesn't fit him.
  • My final syllabus for my teaching class in Antique

Basically, that's everything that's bothering/giving me a headache...Well, I think I can always have somebody pass the designs (plus essay and application fee) to MEGA. And I can always finish the remaining orders when I do get back.

On a lighter side, I've been having so much fun these past few days as I've seen Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah twice already. It's currently showing at the new PETA Theater Center at the back of the Q.C Sports Club along E.Rodriguez. With some new actors in the ensemble, Zsa Zsa again flies to capture our hearts. Ang ganda ganda talaga ng mga kanta at galing nila Eula, Agot, at Joey Paras (who's playing Didi and replaced Ricci Chan.)...I wish I could've seen it again tonight, but I already arrived home from divi at around 7.30pm, so there wasn't enough time to get dressed and make myself fresh-looking for the show.

Ho hum. And I really wanted to see Kalila Aguilos play Femina Suarestellar Baroux, Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah's arch-nemesis. But even if I won't be able to watch her tomorrow, I guess seeing another version of Didi was really worth watching it two times, and I'd do it again if I had the chance. Joey was good, very unlike Ricci. It may not have the panache and clarity of Ricci's take on the role but Joey's version had more wa-poise to it and more garrishness..

Looks like I won't have enough time to update my blog in the next two weeks, as there is no internet in Semirara nor malls, convenient stores or fast food stores.

But I am thankful that I'll be seeing the bluest skies everyday for two weeks, and sharing with kids the knowledge that has been passed to me.

p.s (More insight on my teaching thing at Semirara, maybe tomorrow...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home