the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

...and diyosa at ang kanyang long lost boyfriend.

...Here's my picture taken at SM Mall of Asia, last June 2, with my long lost boyfriend.
I was whisked off by my sister, Dianne and friends. We saw "Failure to Launch", and enjoyed the sights there...I kinda experimented on the pic, to kill time while I'm waiting for a photographer.
What a day!
By the way, I got a call from Kuya Bobot Lota, a production designer, and he wants me to do costume design for a season show of Ballet Philippine on December. I was very flattered that he actually searched for me and even gave me a call. He was very impressed with my work in PETA's Romulus D' Grayt. Maybe I can post a few pics of the costumes, when I do get a copy. Well, I hope that my family arrived safely at our home already. And my two days of stillness and quiet in the house has now ended. Ho hum. And I was already getting used to it.
I just finished ironing some of the clothes that we got from Van Heusen and Folded and Hung. And I have a 7am call time for a photo shoot as we're doing for BLIP (Benildean Lifestyle in Print) magazine. For this issue, we're featuring the business related side of college life at CSB, putting the limelight on courses like Export Management, Iformation Technology and other business/corporate courses. We will also be doing articles on making the perfect resume, ten pieces you need in your wardrobe to survive the corporate life, and other interesting stuff like music, movie, and food reviews. And our fashion lay-out theme is Corporate Jungle, so we're shooting on location at the La Mesa Eco-Park.
Yehey! I'll be styling, doing the make-up and stand as the sittings director tomorrow, so I guess I need to drop by 7-11 and get my sugar fix ...Looks like it's gonna be a tiring day once again...
heehee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home