the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Monday, June 05, 2006

...and the world whirrs to life again..

After a rollercoaster ride last week, I guess everything on my side of the world comes back in full throttle as I go return to reality. For one brief week, time and all the universe stood still for me. Natuwa naman ako, may internal arrangement kasi kami ng Diyos tungkol sa pag-ibig at sa tamang oras para sa pag-ibig. Sabi ko kasi sa Diyos, kung sa palagay niya ay 'di pa panahon para sa pag-ibig ay tambakan niya ako ng trabaho pero kung tama na ang panahon ay patigilin niya ang lahat. Masaya naman ako na tumigil ang mundo kahit saglit lang.
Ho hum.

Tomorrow is another busy day, as we go to Van Heusen and F&H for clothing pull-outs for BLIP magazine. Looks like that'll run 'til about 4pm. Then I might have time to watch the 7pm screening of X-men at Gateway, I've been meaning to catch a movie over the past two weeks and I guess this is the only time that the finances are good tsaka onti lang ang trabaho.
By the way, the first taping for U CAN DANCE! happened last Sunday and I survived my first ABS-CBN experience. I'll try to upload some pics of me and my creation worn by Jenny Miller and Eli (her partner), when Ziggy sends me the pics. At least I'm happy that my couple was not chosen to compete this week, so that leaves me enough time to work on the next concept and rearrange my life.

Here's me looking forward to working on Ate Kris' wedding entourage again and improving my academic status, since i haven't been able to attend my classes last week and this monday. So I've got a bit of backlog on my hands, but I know I'll be able to swing it.

Anyways, everybody's going to Tarlac later for my Lolo's funeral and I'm the only one who won't be able to go since I need to stay and guard the house, and go to school. Looks like I'm the houseboy for the moment.

I hope everything figures out this week, with all the shards scattered around it's hard not to cut myself and cry again but I know that there's something good coming my way soon.

Can't wait...