the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Monday, May 29, 2006

lost in translation...

I am lost
in this eternal maze

a labyrinth of dreams
a bag full of questions
left to spill
onto the floor

I am bathed
in this darkness

between my bed and
ceiling
lies this early morning
threatening to burst forth
with the splendor of
ten thousand new years

for your memory resides
in between
the
s
t
a
r
s

where i am lost
and finding me
in
y
o
u.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

12:42 PM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home