the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Saturday, December 30, 2006

...something that's supposed to be my new year entry ...

No.
I will not be doing a recap of the year that was, in my life. I think that most of the things that happened this year are better off remembered privately, or better yet, all of you out there might want to sit down with me for some coffee and conversation if you happen to be really curious. I must admit that it has been half-depressing and half-surprising year, you lose some and you gain some.
In the end, the mess we call "Our Lives" is a summation of every decision we had to make or did not make. And yes, I may not be as rich as I wanted to be last year or where I want to be yet I can honestly say that I am happy and very much thankful for everything that I have felt, experienced and for all the new people I've met.
Tulad ng sinasabi ko sa lahat ng tao, "Not every 22 year old leads the life I have, gets the chance to meet such gifted, talented and interesting people and is given the same great opportunities. "
Lastly, I have to say that this has been a good year for me in terms of the most important four letter word, L-O-V-E. For all of you who have been reading this blog of mine, I know some of you would like to contest the GOOD in the earlier sentence but still, I'd like to say that it is indeed good in roller coaster ride kinda way. Somehow, the act of finding then losing then realizing something then letting go finally and then finding the right person might be an awfully painful and weird process to go thru yet in the end I have learned more than what I intended to learn. There might have been more tears than laughs but all parties concerned are happy now, and wouldn't want it any other way. And for the others who have no idea of who I am talking about, I assure you that it's better that way. After all, in this life and age, one should learn not to broadcast everything for Life loses it's magic and mystery when we reveal all of the characters and spoil the story.
Just want to wish all of you a happy new year in a few hours, and hope that next one promises to be better than this year. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and our hopes up.
padayon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

devine:
kuya santi.........cnusupurtahan kta sa dcsyon mo na wag ibulgar ang lahat ng tungkol sa luvlyf mo!
...ok lang sa akin!!!!!!....baguhin nio na lang po i2ng takbo ng 2007 sa inyo....wag niong pahin2lutan na macra ang taon nio...........and susupurtahan ko rin po kau sa mga magiging new luvlyf nio po!
..........luv u po!

2:23 AM, January 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home