the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

...this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart..

dearest
buybuy...

at 4:12am, i sit in front of the computer trying to stretch time and avoid coming back to my empty room, devoid of your presence and warmth. i must admit that the last four days we spent together made me believe in heaven on earth. you broke all the records in my book and redefined everything i've learned about relationships and love.

standing outside the bus, i felt like the good housewife waving farewell to the husband. and i couldn't help crying all the way home, didn't really matter to me if the other passengers we're looking at me. i just really felt like weeping for the distance i'd have to live with as your bus makes its way back to laoag.

thank you for bearing with me and all of my quirks, and letting me take care of you while you were here. i have a feeling that breakfasts at mcdonalds will never be the same for my family...

here's me looking forward to spending eternity in your arms, beloved...

padayon.

lovingly yours,
muymuy...
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
e.e cummings

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kuya santi....mis u............
take care....la me comment.........speechless ako.........................................................................will always luv u........devine..........

1:58 AM, December 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home