the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Friday, March 09, 2007

...heartbreak hotel in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Today, was one of the best days of my life. And I will never
forget how we danced side by side, in a room full of
people we know and do not know,
moving in one beat
at a pace we both
know by heart
you and i
are one
finally.
I
have
arrived at
this moment
in time, wherein
I break again, at your
slightest touch. Somehow,
I believed that the three years
would've healed all wounds and answered
all the questions that used to haunt my every waking moment.

after all this time, you still have the power
to break my heart into
a hundred thousand pieces,






without knowing,
that your slightest touch will render me
vulnerable on the floor.

ho hum....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home