the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

...If only...

I've loved you since the day I met you but I wouldn't allow myself to truly feel it until today. I was always thinking ahead, making decisions out of fear. Because of you, every decision I made was different and my life has completely changed and I have learned that if you do that, your living your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have 5 minutes or 50 years. If not for today I would never have known love at all. So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved...
-If Only-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home