the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Round, round baby...round, round.

time:2:10am
venue: sala
background music: high and dry- radiohead.
At ten minutes after 2 in the morning, I've got melancholy piping from the speakers of my silver music box.
"Two jumps in a week, I bet you think that's pretty clever...Don't you boy?", sang Thom Yorke.
And boy does that sound good, after what I' ve been through today. Having braved a trip to Divisoria (for the boning and fusible cloth for the wedding and Shoko's swatches), pick-up make-up at Gateway (thanks to my bro, Ces, I didn't have to go back to my house.), zip to Mandaluyong too meet Shoko (And yes, we're back in business...Yebahh!), then rush to CSB again to do the make for the NCAA shoot.
Whew! I never thought doing make-up for ten people would be that tiring, even if the peg was just natural and clean-looking. I did styling for the pep squad of JRU(Jose Rizal University) and UPHD (University of Perpetual Help D___?). Both schools had very bubbly people, and I had fun chatting with the JRU Bombers while I did their make-up. They were so hilarious and friendly. Although I forgot to get all of their names in my memory, I remember Papa Bear, Princess, and Carlo. Pardon to the other two I forgot to mention. Well, I helped Johnny and Charles for the Bomber pictorial session with poses and angles. Thank God for my dance experience...
Dianne then treated me to dinner at Jollibee Vito Cruz, spaghetti and chicken never tasted this heavenly after a day like that. And just when I thought my day was over and I was to enjoy my FX ride home as my bed awaits for my return, Che suddenly texted regarding a surprise racket. I obliged to drop by, since their house was just two streets away from mine. I'll brief you on that project when I get the details.
I guess my Taft-Divi-Cubao-Mandaluyong-Taft-16th Avenue-Home route is one thing I'll try to veer away from unless
A.) I get a car with a driver...
B.) I suddenly have a partner who has a car...or
C.) I become a regular bum, just stay at home and get beer belly or be a parlorista.
I made a mental note to never choose option C, ever..
I guess this is the life...A fast blur of events, zipping across the metro, and completing a list of tasks for the day. It just makes me appreciate lazy days more and more. Like sunday afternoons spent lying in bed, watching reruns of CSI and hanging around the house and having enough time to enjoy family life.
Don't get me wrong, I also do appreciate the fast life I'm having right now. Meeting such interesting people (clients, and such interesting people), gaining experience and aving a taste of the real world is pretty interesting too. And I think that not all 22 year olds have the opportunity to live a life I'm having, meet the people I've met, nor gained the experience I've managed to pocket along the journey.
But I guess my only regret is that I don't have the person I love beside me right now, and that I am unable to share all of this happiness in my life. I guess the quote is true. "You can't bake your cake and eat it too." But I've still got time to burn and wait. For that someone out there who still has my heart on a string, I hope you can read this.
Ho hum. My apologies to everyone who gets to read this entry. I didn't intend to bombard you with a rather sappy and emotional ending, I really didn't. It somehow just leaked. Pardon moi. The stress might be kicking in now, with added nostalgia.
Heehee. Here's anticipating the day that awaits for me later. I'll give you a low-down on what happens later since supervising 8 groups for pictorial is known to induce insanity and breakdowns. Just wish me luck that I'll be alive to give you another entry and update you on my rather glamorous life.
Maybe I should change my blog name to something like The Adventures of Wonder Girl or Ang Mga Kagila-gilalas na Pakikipagsapalaran ni Santi Obcena.
Leche. Ang korni na ng mga hirit ko. Kailangan ko na matulog.
Santi signing off.
"You ain't gonna burn my heart out." , ang mga huling salita ko para sa estrangherong patuloy na may hawak sa pisi ng aking pulang lobo.
Magandang umaga.
time: 3:05am
background music: don't look back in anger-oasis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home