the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

...everything's falling from the heavens...

The past two days seemed to be a blur consisting of meetings, rehearsals with Jenny (since she and Eli are competing this sunday, as Alwyn and Tetchie fail to make the cut), dinner meeting with Arsi Baltazar (regarding Njork) and a business proposal from Mari Hilario. Everything that I've been wishing for this year is actually happening; someone who's willing to mentor me in fashion design, work before i graduate, to move out of my house and pursue fashion full time, find the person whom I want to marry and spend the rest of my life with and start a bank account.
I'm just happy that almost everything I've ever wanted is falling from the heavens, besides Prince Charming, I deduce that he'll just drop in sometime soon. After all, I'm still preparing the things I want for my family like a house for my parents, paid college tuition fees for my brothers, my own car and house. Maybe, by the time I reach thirty, I would've saved up enough moolah to marry him and fly everybody to Palawan or somewhere secluded for a weekend getaway. Well, enough wishful thinking, and back to reality. I'm not rushing into anything naman, just patiently waiting and living my life one day at a time. After all, I'm just 22. By the way, my friend Nathan sent me this message, after reading my whole blog, and I am so touched and inspired that I'd like to share it with anybody who gets to read this.
nathan
06/08/2006
good luck sa lahat ng mga pinapasok mo... and if there is one thing i have in mind about your blog on relationship, God will surely give you one even if you have work -- and i'm sure He'll help you work out a sched and give you an undestanding partner... and if things would be rough, try to patch things up... problems have solutions... questions have answers... you know what i mean... : )
Had a lengthy and inspiring talk with Jaja, a few hours ago, on how we'll survive as young designers/entrepreneurs at this time. And we came up with very good options and visions. I guess two heads are really better than one. Here I am typing away at 2am, hoping that the good things don't stop flowing and the good opportunities don't stop coming .This is what I've always dreamt of, to help other people in the process and make their lives better.
Lastly, I am asking all of you to pray for Jenny Miller and her partner, Ely, as they tape on Sunday for U Can Dance...
Here's me signing off for now...
but i'll be posting pictures of my recent creations over the next few days,so watch out..
padayon,
sants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home