the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

...the remains of this day...

Just got from a day of shooting the fashion spread for BLIP magazine, I am burnt out and tired. Haven't really slept yet since yesterday, coz I was afraid of not making it on time for the 7am call time today. Unfortunately, I wore the wrong pair of shoes today, causing my feet to birth blisters by the time I arrived in school. luckily, Malcolm brought an extra pair of slippers. We got lost somewhere in Novaliches because the driver followed the wrong map, luckily I woke up and told the driver the correct way. Arrived at La Mesa Eco park at around 12nn and proceeded to shoot the six layouts (3 each for girls and the boys). I am proud to say that the pictures turned out well and that it surpassed my initial expectations. I am eternally grateful to everyone who made this pictorial possible: Joanah (my over-all editor), Charles and Noel (our talented photographers, for bearing with my quirky photo concepts and perspectives), Jgo, Karla, and Malcolm (for helping me with assisting, styling, hair and make-up), Joseph and Nick (for the additional transportation vehicle) and Kuya (for driving us to the venue and back to csb safely) and last but not the least...our very talented models. Patty, Michelle, Hannah, Reggie, Robbie and Vernon (thank you for lending us the beauty and talent that God has given to you, and also your time, effort and patience.)

Grabe, pare ang init dun, pramis...Nagpawis pati kaluluwa ko.

I guess I'm just happy that despite the stress, pagod and last minute childish tantrums, the concept was born into reality thru collaboration. I guess the load becomes easier when shared with friends. I'll post some of the pics as soon as the raw files get converted. I just told myself that I can do this for a living, doing art concepts, styling, photo shoots and the job of sittings director.
That actually excited me a bit as I related that concept to Noel and Charles, maybe someday we'll be able to do this again soon.
Heehee... fun fun fun happy happy joy joy ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lola, ang saya nga dun sa La Mesa park! Magboating din tayo one of these days tapos tayo naman ang models sa ating photoshoot!! Hehe :p

Basta hindi sya ganun kainit. :D

10:22 AM, June 11, 2006  
Blogger sants said...

Pwede nga...I guess we were just so pressed for time that day. And my god, 6 sets of clothes ba naman...nakakaloka..

pagnagka oras na tayong lahat...in the near future.

At korek,ang init. Pati kaluluwa ko namawis.

10:43 AM, June 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home