the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

another unexpected turn in the road...


There have been so many things that happened within the first few days of this week, some good and some not-so good. I guess, you can't always bake your cake and eat it too. Naisip ko lang na ang sobrang daming surprises na binibigay sa akin ng Diyos ngayong panahon na ito sa life ko, gusto kong tanungin "BIRTHDAY KO BA? at ang daming surprises ngayon?"
To start it all off, the Semirara teaching project is now off because the management refused to give us insurance for the duration of our project, for no apparent reason. I guess, it's goodbye to a hefty paycheck, but it wouldn't be right to leave without a safety blanket. Secondly, I am finally designing clothes for a wedding. Pam asked me to meet with her cousin, who's getting married, and discuss designs for her wedding. Ang saya, dahil this is the first time I'm doing formal wear. Nakakatense dahil virgin pa ako sa matinong damit, at di couture. But this is a challenge I'm willing to take on the rollercoaster ride.
On another note, I'm also helping Day with styling athletes for the up and coming magazine for the opening of NCAA in june. So far, I'm having fun, touching on my basic make-up skills and hair styling.
hehe.. Instant training.
Well, I've still got more surprises coming my way, and I can just feel it. By the way, the thai pants orders are still coming and I still have to finish my illustrations, pasahan na sa friday sa MEGA....
ang saya ng buhay na ito ever...pramis.
Diyosanti, now signing off for the meantime...

p.s (i miss my hair na..i kind am growing tired of my current short hair na. rant lang ako ng onti. heehee...(o_O)...(O_o)...btw, the pic is already around 6 months old na.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home