the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

of love and other demons..




I must admit that the past two weeks have been very interesting, in terms of work and love...And that realization simply surprises me mainly due to the fact that I've never had this much happening in my life in such a short time.

I've met so many people that it actually is starting to be fun. heehee...

After more than a year since my big break up, I can say that I am ready and willing to be in a relationship again. A mature yet can't live-without-you kind of relationship that's headed into a beautiful sunset. I guess there's so much happiness I'm experiencing right now that I'd like to share it with somebody. ho hum...If only finding a partner was that easy and fool-proof, but i think that having relationships was never meant to be "fairytale-esque". No fairy godmothers to help you find your prince charming.

For the modern gay man, there is so many options in meeting a partner, may it be physical or virtual initial meeting. There's the speed dating that's also popular with straights, hanging out at malate, government or embassy. But if you're the conservative or busy gay or bisexual maybe you'd like to try www.guys4men.com, www.downelink.com, or www.connexion.org. But be wary of posers and fakers who use other peoples pictures. Such a pityful culture..

On a personal note, I've met so many interesting and worthwhile individuals who can either turn out to be your next friend, best friend, fuck buddy, or long-term partner. It all depends on how you play your cards and your motives and chosen style of attack.

As for me, I'm currently looking for a long-term partner. Hook-ups, fuck buddies, and one-night stands aren't really my thing. There's this temporary quality about hook-ups that just isn't me. Ho hum...

As for the big picture of my life..
  • The designs for the wedding is turning out okay, just need to canvas for the materials and haggle withe dress shop for rates.
  • Kaloob, needs three designs for maria clara and praise dances. Yipee!
  • And there are still orders for thai pants...
  • Finally, I'm currently talking to someone whom I like, and maybe he'll walk with me on this journey..

Hay, what a week!

Can't wait to see what's in store for me next week..

santi signing off..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home