the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Monday, May 08, 2006

...a busy life this is...

Y
esterday was really tiring as me and Che (Otto's girlfriend) went to Makati Cinema Square to have her bikini and Beyonce-ish leotards made. We then rushed to Carolina's Libertad for sequins, only to find it closed. Then we proceeded to Farmers to my alternative store only to find it closed for inventory. I guess the world conspired against us in our search for beads. Nakakaloka talaga ang pagod kahapon pero mukhang walang tatalo sa pagod ko mamaya hanggang bukas since bukas ang Divi day namin ni Ate Kris (pa client ko fro the wedding entourage) at pictorial ni Che.
I still have a two-piece bikini and a leotard to embellish in time for tomorrows shoot. Ho hum. I guess this is a Darna job once again.
I'm on my way to Toni's place in a few minutes, then I'm off to Tinoy's place for the leotards. Looks like it's a no-sleep night again.
What's new?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home