the ramblings of a wayward romantic...

These are my personal moments, ideas, thoughts and insanities placed for everyone to see. This blog is my own personal forever, frozen in this digital medium for all eternity, or 'til this site exists...

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Taking chances,,,

Just to let you know, Pao did call me this morning but I decided to sleep it off. Then he texted me pleading not to say goodbye and that he loves me. I decided to answer his texts saying that I didn't particularly like the silence and the misplaced joke-attention getting device...

I was waging a war inside my head, here I was all prepped up for a goodbye speech but wasn't suddenly prepared for a requiem. He then texted that he'd call. I suddenly got fidgety, maybe I'm just not a breaking up person in real life, unless it's called for. The phone rang and I suddenly faced silence as he refused to speak too. It felt awkward but I guess he was listening to my speech, and I suddenly felt as if my words were made of iron.

To cut a long story short , because I lost some of the details since it was around 8am and I'm not a morning person, I am finally believing his words that he loves me, in some sense.

I guess it doesn't hurt to give second chances to people, take their apologies and forgive them for boo-boos.

Well, here it goes...another rollercoaster ride. Hope I get off from this alive and with a smile..

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home